05 Oct Benefits of 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa
The 200-Hour Teachers Training Course is nothing but a month-long basic training course. Various Yogic Techniques are taught to the students during this one month, which enables them to teach it further to healthy individuals. Such courses cover the practical as well as the theoretical aspects of Yoga Study.
There are various benefits of undergoing the 200-hour yoga teacher training in Goa, like:
- Plethora of knowledge: In just 26 days, you get to learn so many different things about Yoga and life, in general. The anatomy and physiology of the human body, history of Yoga, Asanas, Pranayamas, Meditation, benefits, contraindications, lesson planning, teaching methodology, are included in the syllabus. Along with this, you also get to study selected parts of the Patanjali Yoga Sutras and Hatha Yoga. By the end of the course, you will be confident enough to conduct your own yoga classes for healthy and normal individuals.
- Serenity: The best part about undergoing a 200-hour yoga teacher training in Goa, is nothing else but Goa! The Yoga Institute in Goa is the perfect place where you can rejuvenate yourself. Away from city life, amidst the serene waters and on the banks of Mandovi River, the centre looks like a magical paradise. Goa gives you the opportunity to cut yourself from the external chaos and connect yourself to the calm within.
- Readymade yogic lifestyle: The benefit of a 200-hour yoga teacher training course over a regular yoga class is that you also get to live that yogic lifestyle. Here you don’t need to create one, but you get a readymade yogic lifestyle. Right from waking up early in the morning, to having proper Sattvik food, to having similar yogic minds around you, you get it all! The teacher training course offers more than what a yoga retreat can offer! Unknowingly, you tend to develop a habit of this lifestyle, which generally carries forward when you reach home. Living a minimalists life, clean food and thoughts, dedicated yoga practice, peacefulness, serenity, and knowledge, it all comes together.
- Vacation: Tourists generally come to Goa for vacation and just to chill by the beach. But when you can hit two birds with one stone, then why not make the most of it? Turn your vacation into a learning experience that will only help you to manage life in a better manner. It will not only be a break, but also something to take away with it to your daily life. Attend the 200-hour yoga teacher training classes, and explore Goa when you get breaks or on Sundays. Just walking around or cycling through Goa is also enough to explore the bits and parts of Goa. And if nothing else works, then you can always hit the shacks! With The Yoga Institute, you not only get to enjoy a vacation but also experience a complete yoga immersion.
- Culture: ‘When in Rome, do as Romans do.’ Goa has something for everybody. Get the most out of the traditions and culture while you get to live in Goa for almost a month! The Yoga Institute in Goa has also incorporated a lot of Goa in its rejuvenation centre. The residential quarters over here are all typical Goan style, but they equipped with all the modern amenities. Immerse yourself in the traditional Goan culture, and make the most out of your time here. Visit the markets, try the local cuisine, dress up like Goans, and have a laid back time over here. Try to adopt the culture of Goa and enjoy it!
With every sunset, try to release and stretch yourself to unwind by the sea! And let your spiritual and yogic progress reflect from within.
Must Read: Top Reasons to Sign Up for a teacher training course in goa